City Memory Museum and House of Memories

Zenşiye Güler Konağı, Seferihisar

Telefon: 0.232. 444 7 743

Working Hours: Weekdays, 08.30-18.00. Closed on Sundays.


The house built by the teacher Hamza Efendi in 1929 in Seferihisar, is the City Memory Museum and the House of Memories that illuminates the history of the district today. The museum opened up in 2013 and it exhibits information, documents and objects that remind the past that are donated by people. The building is registered by the Ministry of Culture as a "Immovable Cultural Asset under Protection."