Sirince village, where Orthodox Greeks live until 1922 year, is 10 kilometers east of Selcuk. Population consists of Greeks other than a few Turkish Muslim employees, which brought about a unity in culture and tradition. It has a beautiful civil architectural tissue with houses which are nearly 100 years old. Most common name of the settlement; which is stated as Kyrkindje, Kirkindsche, Kirkidje, Kirkica, Kirkinca before, is Cirkince as we read at Kiepert’s maps. In republic period, its name is translated by Governor Kazim Dirik into today’s language. There are two churches as Saint Demetrios Church and Aziz Yahya Church.