No comment left, would you like to comment?
It is thought to have been built in the 14th and 15th century during the Principalities Period. Seljuk Minaret is also known as 'Güdük Minaret'. The mosque, also known as the Arab Mosque and the Mufti Mosque, was demolished in 1930.The square plan of the minaret is made of marble and the body is made of cut stone and brick. There is a Bursa arched niche on the east side of the pulpit. The entrance to the minaret is through the pointed arched door in the Bursa arched niche on the north facade. The wall remains on the west side of the pulpit indicate that the minaret was built adjacent to the mosque harim. There are prismatic triangles on the shoe in the transition from the rostrum to the cylindrical minaret body. In the lower part of the body, there is a geometric lozenge motif, and on the upper part, a decoration program made of eggplant purple, turquoise and greenish yellow glazed and also unglazed bricks surrounding the body spirally. The cheers expanded to six balustrades and consisted of stalactites. The eight-sided marble balustrade has openwork geometric ornaments. The octagonal prism shaped honeycomb is covered with hexagonal bricks that are placed in the slots opened to the stone and also nailed to the wall in the middle. The stone cone, crossed with a simple molding, is quite flat. The mosque to which the minaret belongs was demolished and no inscription of this mosque has been found so far.