No comment left, would you like to comment?
St. Jean Theologos School Building
The Saint Jean Theologos School, located in the courtyard of the Upper Aya Yani Church, was opened under the Evangelical Greek School.
It is learned from the sources that the Greek Patriarchate applied for the reconstruction of the school by expanding it due to the ruined condition of the school. According to the application, half of the cost, which was thirty thousand kurus, would be covered by the church fund, and the remaining half from the Evangelical School's current money. The construction license was issued on June 3, 1903. After the school collapsed, Nikoli Paskaladi's house in the same courtyard was purchased and a new single-storey stone building was built on the foundations of these two buildings and a recess room for teachers was built in the courtyard. In 1920, there were 237 students in 4 classes in the coeducational school.
During the Republic period, Ikiçeşmelik was used as a Public Education Center.
This double triangular pediment structure, which keeps its old photographs alive today, is not used today.